Here are some tips to make packing for your trip a breeze.
- All liquids in carry-on luggage need to be less than 3 oz and kept in a quart size zip lock baggie
- Checked luggage needs to weigh 50 pounds (23 kg) or less and not exceed 62 inches (157 cm) when you total length + width + height. Check with airline for baggage fees
- Carry-on luggage may not exceed 45 linear inches (or 115 cm) in combined length, width and height. Baggage must fit easily in the Carry-on Baggage Check (approximately 22″ x 14″ x 9″ or 56 x 36 x 23 cm), which is located near the check-in counters.
- Please leave a copy of your travel itinerary with someone back home in case they need to get a hold of you while gone.
- Always keep a cell phone charger with you in your carry-on bag.
- Keep medication, jewelry and other valuables with you in your carry-on bag.
- If you plan to use your credit/debit card outside of the USA you should call and let the credit card company know.
- Credit cards/debit cards are the only accepted form of payment for all airlines when purchasing items onboard or paying for checked luggage at the ticketing counter.
- Make sure all luggage have a luggage tag or name and phone number on the outside
- Always double check the dress code at the resort for dinner. Many require men to wear long pants and closed toe shoes.
- Make sure your passport is valid for travel and also 6 months after you return.
- The last items you pack should be the first things you’ll need when you arrive at your destination.